Sarah of Speakup Librarian fame has tagged me, and I’m finally getting around to responding.
1) Each player must post the rules at the top.
2) Answer the questions in bold (impossible on my blog – using bold makes the text light gray)
3) Tag five people you would like to know better, go to their blogs, let them know they’ve been tagged and ask them to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago:
In 1998, I was freshly divorced and pursuing my B.A. in Sociology, dragging two children with me to the University during the summer because I didn’t have the funds to pay for a babysitter. Whew! Glad that’s over!
Five Snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate candy bars (Hershey’s, Reese’s peanut butter cups)
2. Chocolate-covered peanuts
3. Chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup
4. Chocolate pie
5. Chocolate chip cookies
Hmmmm – seeing it in writing makes me see why I’ve packed on the pounds….
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Donate to different ministries in my church
2. Contribute to foundations dealing with hearing loss
3. Pay off my debt (Student loans and credit card)
Jobs I have had:
1. Cashier at McDonald’s for 6 whole weeks!
2. Medical and Dental Claims Examiner
3. Daycare worker (too much noise from the kids – painful!)
4. Front office worker for GYN
1. Chocolate (wait, that’s a snack, right?)
2. Reading – Internet and books – so much to read, and not enough time!
3. Playing the piano
Five places I have lived:
1. Darmstadt, Germany (Yep, I’m a military brat!)
2. Bay Islands of Honduras (Mom’s hometown)
3. Panama Canal Zone
4. Stillwater, Oklahoma
5. Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri
Five people I would like to know better:
I know I’m breaking the rules, but it seems I’m the last person in the Deaf/HH blogosphere to be tagged, so any Deaf/Hard of hearing person in the blogosphere reading this that has NOT been tagged, consider yourself IT!